Introduction

I suppose every publication needs an introduction (except for the ones that don't...). My name is Sean Denney, and I am a freshman at Faulkner University. I play soccer here, as well as participate in the Great Books Honors Program. If your wondering about my personality, don't worry. I've got some bullet points prepared.
Ahem...

  • I'm majoring in Computer Science with a minor in Mathematics
  • I love soccer
  • I like non alcoholic Pina coladas
  • I like getting caught in the rain
  • I'm a bit nerdy
  • Literally the best at procrastinating
  • Favorite book series is The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. 
I can't wait to further my literary knowledge, and gain critical skills for my personal life in this class. I'm excited to represent Faulkner University on the pitch, as well as in the classrooms. Soar Eagles!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean! My name is Daniel Lawler and I am also a freshman at Faulkner University. I loved your introduction and the name of your blog. I think me and you have something in common that we must work on, which is procrastination. I have one question that I would like to ask; What do you plan on doing with your major in computer science once you graduate from Faulkner? My major is Biology and I want to become a neurosurgeon. Also, I loved the Chronicles of Narnia books too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sean. My name is Stephen Thornton I like your intro! I hope you’re year is going well. I also like the Chronicles of Narnia! I’ve read the books and watched all the movies. Do you like any other books by C.S. Lewis? I also play sports here at Faulkner. I play football, and I’m excited to see student athletes in the program! I hope soccer is going well for you, and that Faulkner is truly the place where you are happy. Soar Eagles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog